25 April, 2012

Seven random things about me


  1. When I concentrate (particularly when playing the piano) I stick my tongue out … just a bit.
  2.  I’m addicted to Sudoku – one a day keeps the Alzheimers away.  I'm counting on it.
  3. I’m a secret Dr Who fan.
  4. I’m the classic middle child, but I’m ready to rebel against that, as long as it doesn’t upset anyone.
  5. I operate the VPMS (Volcano Paper Management System) on my desk.  Pile things high.  What’s important will rise to the top, what is not will slide off the side.  It’s not deliberate, it doesn’t always work, and I wish I was tidier, much much tidier.
  6. I wear glasses.
  7. Mali is not my real name.  (But you probably guessed that, didn’t you?)
Storkchaser tagged me - thanks!  Although I don't usually do the award thing, I usually can't resist answering the questions.  I love a good list (random fact # 8 - a bonus).

10 comments:

  1. Happy ICLW! I'm also cracking up at VPMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #2 and #5!!! Hilarious!!!!!

    ps- I love lists too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from ICLW! I love the VPMS. I definitely do the same and love this term for it!!! Fantastic. Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, my husband sticks his tongue out when he has to sneeze and doesn't realize he's doing it. :D

    Funny stuff! I tend to have some volcanic paper activity going on in isolated areas in my cube... good to know it has a name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, I'm here from ICLW. I too am a fan of the VPMS. In fact, it often takes over my whole house, not just my desk. Such is life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't stick their tongue out when they're concentrating? And if they don't, what's wrong with them???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still stick my tongue out when I'm concentrating very hard on something too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do #5 too. Except occasionally I throw everything in the recycling and start over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here from ICLW - your description of VPMS was hilarious. May need to implement that in my classroom to fight back against my piles of paper everywhere. :P

    ReplyDelete